1. I hate the way you rap.
2. And the way you have your hair cut like Spock.
3. I hate the way you told me a story about a panda that rides a horse in Gwangju.
4. I hate it when you have the wrong wording order on your tattoo when it should have been “Dolce Vita.”
5. I hate your pinky LV sneakers sole and MCM jacket.
6. And the way you update your me2day once a month. And when you do, it becomes a talk of the school.
7. I hate you so much it makes me skip class to come and see you at the concert – it even makes me end up on you when I’m doing my homework.
8. I hate the way you always wear shades when you’re indoor.
9. I hate it when you say you’re sorry that you love me, but you geo jis mahr!
10. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
11. I hate that you’ve left Tokyo and parked an ads-wrapped bus with your (big) signature on it at the Budokan.
12. And the fact that you have a dog named Gaho and I don’t know how to make those wrinkles go away.
13. I hate that I can make some jelly and ice cube right from your first solo CD cover.
14. And the way you always have the best photographers and anti-shake fancams.
15. I hate it when you sang in a bathtub with a varsity jacket on and you sweated a lot.
16. I hate the hollow in your collarbone so much that I want to claim the territory as my very own.
17. I hate you so much I wish your stylist will never prevent any further wardrobe malfunctions.
18. But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even once, not even at all. I hate that I love you because I know no other ways.
Adapted from 10 Things I Hate About You lyrics